ARIZONA FOSTER CARE AT A GLANCE
- There are over 20,000 children in the Arizona foster system
- In Arizona, we have 4,497 licensed foster families
- There are 2,220 children available for adoption
- Children staying the night in state facilities has skyrocketed, up to 10 children per night
- James 1:27 explains that Christians are responsible for taking care of these children
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world” – James 1:27
Welcome to Arizona Faith & Families
If you feel led to look into foster care or adoption, please visit our mission page and our beliefs page to see if Arizona Faith and Families will be a good fit for your needs. For any additional information, please visit our frequently asked questions page or contact us page to reach one of our staff.
Arizona Faith and Families was created to rally the Christian church to respond to the crisis of children who are in need of homes. What sets Arizona Faith and Families apart from other agencies is the infusion of biblical training to prepare and equip parents for their family ministry. Since all Scripture is inspired by God (2 Tim 3:16), it should be our first and ultimate source of truth for how to approach foster care and adoption.